Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q. Do you accept offers, or are the prices firm?
A. We are a one price store. Our prices are fixed because we offer our cars at aggressive pricing, and margins are small.
2. Q. Do you accept trade-ins?
A. We accept all trades.
3. Q. Do you offer financing?
A. We offer financing through CUDL, Alaska USA Federal, Wells Fargo Dealer Services, Gateway One Lending and Finance, and sub prime lenders.
4. Q. How can we apply for financing?
A. You can apply for financing in person, or through the secure online portal on our website. We cannot take applications over the phone.
5. Q. How do you value trades?
A. We go by market pricing. KBB trade in value will be a close comparable most of the time. We will take into account the individual specs on your car that will be an addition or subtraction from KBB in relation to market.
6. Q. Where do you get your cars from?
A. Most of our cars are lease returns that we buy from Lexus Financial. Other brands may also be lease returns. Some may be trade-ins though either our store or local store that sold it to us.
7. Q. How long have you been in business?
A. Luxury Motors Online got its dealer license in 2007, and have been serving the North West ever since.
8. Q. Do the cars come with any warranty?
A. Most cars will have some factory warranty remaining. For cars that are out of warranty, there is no warranty from Luxury Motors. Warranty extensions are available for purchase.
9. Q. What sort of maintenance do you do on the cars?
A. When we take a car in stock the car is sent for inspection, and the required service is done based upon that inspection.